My father died when I was 9 yrs old. What better way to express such difficult emotions than in poetry?
Right through high school to my last year I was winning poetry competitions; first for our local town and then for the county. As the years passed I penned emotions down and entered competitions in England and then online globally.
Presently I am gathering my poetry, photography and art for future publications.
- Editors Choice volume 2 1997 / Poetry Now
- Captured in Words ‘ we share what we fear’ / Poetry Now
- My Mama Always Said ‘Bald Advice’ / Verity West
- Love Is Eternal ‘ Speechless Serenity’ Poetry Now / Forward Press
- Loves Many Pathways ‘ Just As You Think ‘ / Anchor Books
- Poppy Fields ‘ Do we need war ?’ / Poetry Now
- member of the National Poetry Society
A combination of art, photography and poetry on love .